Accounting Services & Taxes
Form a Corporation
Income Tax Services
We’re dedicated to preparing your federal, state and local income tax returns to your complete satisfaction. Our tax preparers will work with you during the tax interview and provide you with the attention and service you deserve.
By sending in your taxes to the IRS or your state’s Department of Revenue electronically, you jump ahead of the line when it comes to processing those returns. E-filing ensures that your tax returns are filed the fastest way possible, and arrive in a format easy to process. Tax service solutions to suit all your income tax preparation needs.
What makes America Tax & Insurance? Our enthusiasm, our commitment to our customers, and our selection of products are all the reasons you should have your taxes prepared at America Tax & Insurance, open year round
Year Round Tax Support
IRS Audit Assistance
IRS Correspondence Assistance
1. Property ID: Driver License, DMV/State ID, Military ID, Passport, Matricular Consular Card, SS cards of filer, spouse and dependents and birth dates.
2. W-2, 1099-Misc. Bring entire form. Bring to our attention if you have out of state or overseas earnings. 1099-Q if your business takes credit card payment from your clients.
3. Home mortgage interest, PMI insurance and property tax paid on Form 1098. Bring closing statement(HUD) if you bought, sold or refinanced properties in the tax year.
4. List and total your annual medical expenses and health insurance premium.
5. Child (under age 13) and disabled dependent care expenses. Need provider's name, address and SS or EIN number.
6. Dividends and interest eraned on 1099-DIV or 1099-INT.
7. Stock trades on Form 1099-B from brockage.
8.Alimony received or paid. SS number of recipient is needed.
9. Moving expenses(more than 50 miles away).
10. Traditional IRA and KEOGH and SEP IRA contribution.
11. IRA and 401K distribution reported on Form 1099-R.
12. College tuition and school books and supply expenses.
13. Self-employed: all reportable and 1099-Misc income. Need to bring in Profit/Loss Statement and Balance Sheet.
14. Rental property income and expenses.
15. Bring in HUD and 1099-S if you sold primary residence. If there is foreclosure or short sale, bring in Form 1099-C or 1099A.
16. Gambling and lottery winnings reported on Form 1099-G.
17. Unemployment compensation income on Form 1099-G.
18. Foster child. Court documents are required to properly claim child. Adopted child. Need court documents to claim adoption credit of $13,360 per child.
19. Social Security and Disability benefits earning on Form 1099-SSA and 1099-RRB.
20. Pension and retirement payments on Form 1099-R.
21. Cash charitable deduction requireds canceled checks or letter from the charity.
22. List all unreimbursed job expenses.
What is an ITIN?
An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. It is a nine-digit number that always begins with the number 9 and has a range of 70-88 in the fourth and fifth digit. Effective April 12, 2011, the range was extended to include 900-70-0000 through 999-88-9999, 900-90-0000 through 999-92-9999 and 900-94-0000 through 999-99-9999. IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA).
Who needs an ITIN?
IRS issues ITINs to foreign nationals and others who have federal tax reporting or filing requirements and do not qualify for SSNs. A non-resident alien individual not eligible for a SSN who is required to file a U.S. tax return only to claim a refund of tax under the provisions of a U.S. tax treaty needs an ITIN.
Other examples of individuals who need ITINs include:
• A nonresident alien required to file a U.S. tax return
• A U.S. resident alien (based on days present in the United States) filing a U.S. tax return
• A dependent or spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
• A dependent or spouse of a nonresident alien visa holder
What is an ITIN used for?
ITINs are for federal tax reporting only, and are not intended to serve any other purpose. IRS issues ITINs to help individuals comply with the U.S. tax laws, and to provide a means to efficiently process and account for tax returns and payments for those not eligible for Social Security Numbers (SSNs).
An ITIN does not authorize work in the U.S. or provide eligibility for Social Security benefits or the Earned Income Tax Credit.
Corporate Document Completion
America Tax & Insurance can assist you with completing the documents to form a Florida Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC). Just answer a few simple questions and we’ll fill out the documents and file them for you. With our expedited program we can usually have your entity set up within 24 hours
Service to include:
Completion of State of Florida Articles of Incorporation Online Form
Obtaining your Employer Identification Number (EIN) which is used for everything from opening a bank account to processing payroll
Assistance with filing Tax Elections, including Subchapter S Election
Payroll Service Package
Our package is designed to fit the payroll needs of virtually any size business. Best of all, you can get the payroll documents and information you need, when you need them – plain and simple!
If your employee prefers more traditional payment methods, we can handle that also.
Eliminates lost or stolen checks and the hassles of reissuing them. Improves employee productivity and saves you time and money.
Tax Filing Service
Why take the chance with tax deposit errors?
America Tax & Insurance will automatically make the required tax payments and file returns on time, every time!
We offer reports per pay period, quarterly and annually. Reports are available File electronically so they’re ready when you need them!
At America Tax & Insurance Service, we believe that local insurance agencies can best serve your insurance needs and give you the choices you deserve. Located in Orlando City, Florida, America Tax & Insurance Service provides protection for your home, business, and more. For the right coverage at the right price, America Tax & Insurance Service is the right choice.
OR CONTACT US DIRECTLY
Lorem dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna. READ MORE